This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables, and housing, grips, chain, and spokes).
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the bike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, electric bikes will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure, or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance, or another such misuse, normal wear, or water damage.
- Any products sold by electric bikes that are not a bike.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN BIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF ELECTRIC BIKES.
Damage to a Covered Component during shipping is not covered by this Limited Warranty, but ELECTRICKBIKES will replace such damaged Covered Components if you:
- Notify ELECTRICKBIKES of a Covered Component damaged in the shipping process within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the bike;
- Provide ELECTRICKBIKES with a dated picture of the damaged Covered Component;
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the bike; and
- Note any immediately recognizable damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment.
Shipping damage claims are very time-sensitive and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the bike for damage upon receipt.
If you choose to set up your own independent shipping methods, such as the use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, ELECTRICKBIKES will not replace any Covered Components damaged during such shipping method.
ELECTRICKBIKES WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- Contact the ELECTRICKBIKES Technical Support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-402-704-3726. The Technical Support team will initially work with you on the problem with your bike to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the Technical Support team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the Technical Support team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your bike.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a Covered Component unless ELECTRICKBIKES agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs. Replacement Covered Components under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND ELECTRICKBIKES’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. ELECTRICKBIKES’S LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE BIKE, NOR SHALL ELECTRICKBIKES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, RPB DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
FINAL PRICES WITH FREE SHIPPING AND DOOR-TO-DOOR DELIVERY APPLY FOR FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
Europe: Germany, Holland/Nederland, France, Croatia, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Italy, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Monaco, Romania, Spain, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, Portugal, Greece, Sweden
America: USA, Canada
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TIME
The time of delivery can be vastly different across the globe, due to many different factors. Therefore, we cannot provide the buyer with exact delivery date.
Estimated time of delivery:
EU 7-10 days | USA 28-35 days | Other 25-40 days.
Our shipping includes door-to-door delivery, for all the countries we deliver to, therefore no additional process is required by the buyer. The prices stated on www.electrickbikes.com are final, there are no additional fees or unexpected extra costs. After placing an order, your local UPS/DHL/FEDEX delivery courier will deliver the bicycle to your home doors.